The UCY Career Centre aims to enhance the skills of students and alumni by providing a wide range of services designed to boost their knowledge, increase their self-confidence and expand the range of their experiences.
The Center guides and supports students to discover, trust and develop their talents and creativity, as well as to enhance their self-awareness and self-confidence.
The services and programs offered by the Career Centre are a constructive investment for every student and graduate. They lead to the acquisition of valuable work experience through a plethora of career opportunities.
- supporting of students / graduates through services and programs designed exclusively for them and based on the requirements and special conditions of the labor market.
- providing of modern online tools to increase self-awareness and enhance the development of personal and professional skills.
- offering a wide range of job opportunities and networking with companies and organizations during and after studies.
- providing guidance and funding opportunities for postgraduate studies abroad.
- providing information regarding opportunities that will contribute to the personal and professional development of students and graduates such as summer schools, educational programs, mobility programs for work and volunteering, as well as competitions in Cyprus and abroad.